Boiled quails eggs with a yoghurt dip
12 quails' eggs
110g/4oz Greek yoghurt
1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
Half a small red chilli, finely chopped
2 tsp snipped fresh chives
1. In a small bowl, mix together the yoghurt, garlic, chilli and chives. Refrigerate until required.
2. Half fill a medium saucepan with water. Season with salt and bring to the boil.
3. Boil the eggs for 3-4 minutes.
4. Drain and rinse under cold water.
5. Peel the eggs.
6. Serve the eggs with the dip in a bowl to the side.